March is here and we're just that much closer to spring. There's pi day and St. Patrick's day; not to mention the days are getting longer so that means more sunshine!
Here are more ways to celebrate and learn <3
March 1 - 1st First Fly Friday with the drop-in beginner lesson ($16 includes dance) at 9:00 by Frances and Dance ($10) from 10:00p-1:30a with DJ Farenji and DJ Mojo
Its Century Ballroom's birthday weekend! 22 years strong. Come out and celebrate <3
March 2 - Workshops with Rina and Derrick from 2-5:30 pm at the Century Ballroom - Urban Kiz Connection and Musicality
March 2 - Urban Kiz social at Suenos de Salsa with DJ Mojo 10pm to 3am (ish ;) )
March 3 - Kizomba Cafe at the Century Ballroom: Int/Advanced Workshop with Rina and Derrick 12nn - 1pm and afternoon social with DJ Farenji from 1 - 3:30pm
March 16 - 3rd Saturday Late Night Kizomba 11pm - 1:30am with DJ Jim Renn (Cover $7)
March 16 - Urban Kiz Intensive and workshop with The Beard (Jeremiah Bears)
March 17 - 3rd Sunday Urban Kiz from 7 - 11pm at Dance Underground (https://www.facebook.com/events/2202004106713954/)
WEEKLY CLASSES, PRACTICAS, BOOTCAMPS
* Monday Night Practica from 7:30pm to 10:00pm [on HIATUS, check facebook page for updates]
* Kizomba privates Frances - contact her directly for privates.
* Kizomba on Wednesdays at 7pm and 8pm in Salsa N Seattle with Mario with a weekly practica following.
* Tuesdays with JR and Emily at Suenos de Salsa 8:30pm followed by a Practica at 9:30pm
* Wednesday classes with Carmen and Dennis at Salsa con Todo at 7pm (check www.salsacontodo.com)
* Friday Dropin Kizomba at Salsa Con Todo 9pm followed by their weekly dance with DJ Wet ending at 1:30am [except for 1st Fridays]