Kizomba is...

"An embrace means I don't feel threatened by you, I'm not afraid to be this close, I can relax, feel at home, feel protected and in the presence of someone who understands me. It is said that each time we embrace someone warmly, we gain an extra day of life."

A quote from Paul Coelho (one of my favorite authors) that describes for me what dancing kizomba is like.

Monday, July 22, 2019

Amabo Seattle Kizomba Festival Aug. 2-4, 2019

Exciting times once more - the 2nd edition of Amabo Seattle Kizomba Festival is on August 2 to 4, 2019.


The festivities begin on Friday Aug 2, 2019 with a Kizomba Fundamentals workshop taught by Frances Tee and JR Desire followed by the 1st Fly Friday Amabo Edition social from 10pm to 5am at the Century Ballroom.

Find out more about the Amabo Seattle Kizomba Festival and purchase your pass NOW!

  • Full Weekend Passes are available: Entry to all workshops and socials
  • Dinner Ticket for Saturday Feast
  • Party Pass: Entry to socials only
  • Night Pass: Entry to one social (available the day of the social)
Check out these pictures from last year's festival and don't miss out. 

1 comment: