"An embrace means I don't feel threatened by you, I'm not afraid to be this close, I can relax, feel at home, feel protected and in the presence of someone who understands me. It is said that each time we embrace someone warmly, we gain an extra day of life."
A quote from Paul Coelho (one of my favorite authors) that describes for me what dancing kizomba is like.
Monday, July 8, 2019
DANCE and LEARN for JULY 2019
July 5 - 1st First Fly Friday at the Century Ballroom with the drop-in beginner lesson ($16 includes dance) at 9:00 by Frances and Dance ($10) from 10:00p-1:30a with DJ Rolenn
July 7 - Kizomba Cafe at the Century Ballroom: Int/Advanced Workshop with Frances 12nn - 1pm and afternoon social with DJ Farenji from 1 - 3:30pm with DJ Farenji
July 21 - Urban Kiz Underground at Dance Underground with lesson 7-8pm and dance 8pm to 11pm ($12 includes lesson, $8 dance only)
July 27 - 4th Saturday Late Night Kizomba at the Century Ballroom 11pm - 1:30am with DJ Isaias (Cover $7)
WEEKLY CLASSES, PRACTICAS, BOOTCAMPS
* Monday Night Practica is back!!! from 7:30pm to 10:00pm - check out Kizomba Seattle on facebook for the event at Gas Works Park or 308 E. Republican St.
* Kizomba with Frances - please contact her for privates. Kizomba classes will be back in the Century Ballroom in the fall.
* Kizomba on Wednesdays at 7pm and 8pm in Salsa N Seattle with Mario with a weekly practica following.
* Tuesdays with JR and Emily at Suenos de Salsa 8:30pm followed by a Practica at 9:30pm
* Wednesday classes with Carmen and Dennis at Salsa con Todo at 7pm (check www.salsacontodo.com)
* Friday Dropin Kizomba at Salsa Con Todo 9pm followed by their weekly dance with DJ Wet ending at 2:00am