March is here and we're just that much closer to spring. There's pi day and St. Patrick's day; not to mention the days are getting longer so that means more sunshine!
Here are more ways to celebrate and learn <3
March 1 - 1st First Fly Friday with the drop-in beginner lesson ($16 includes dance) at 9:00 by Frances and Dance ($10) from 10:00p-1:30a with DJ Farenji and DJ Mojo
Its Century Ballroom's birthday weekend! 22 years strong. Come out and celebrate <3
March 2 - Workshops with Rina and Derrick from 2-5:30 pm at the Century Ballroom - Urban Kiz Connection and Musicality
March 2 - Urban Kiz social at Suenos de Salsa with DJ Mojo 10pm to 3am (ish ;) )
March 3 - Kizomba Cafe at the Century Ballroom: Int/Advanced Workshop with Rina and Derrick 12nn - 1pm and afternoon social with DJ Farenji from 1 - 3:30pm
March 16 - 3rd Saturday Late Night Kizomba 11pm - 1:30am with DJ Jim Renn (Cover $7)
March 16 - Urban Kiz Intensive and workshop with The Beard (Jeremiah Bears)
March 17 - 3rd Sunday Urban Kiz from 7 - 11pm at Dance Underground (https://www.facebook.com/events/2202004106713954/)
WEEKLY CLASSES, PRACTICAS, BOOTCAMPS
* Monday Night Practica from 7:30pm to 10:00pm [on HIATUS, check facebook page for updates]
* Kizomba privates Frances - contact her directly for privates.
* Kizomba on Wednesdays at 7pm and 8pm in Salsa N Seattle with Mario with a weekly practica following.
* Tuesdays with JR and Emily at Suenos de Salsa 8:30pm followed by a Practica at 9:30pm
* Wednesday classes with Carmen and Dennis at Salsa con Todo at 7pm (check www.salsacontodo.com)
* Friday Dropin Kizomba at Salsa Con Todo 9pm followed by their weekly dance with DJ Wet ending at 1:30am [except for 1st Fridays]
Welcome to Kizomba Seattle! This is where you will find information about events, classes and other things Kizomba in the Seattle dance community. We also have a facebook page where you will be able to connect locally to other kizomba dancers and to other pockets of Kizomba dance enthusiasts in the US and around the world. Explore the site and don't forget to join our Kizomba Seattle group on facebook.
"An embrace means I don't feel threatened by you, I'm not afraid to be this close, I can relax, feel at home, feel protected and in the presence of someone who understands me. It is said that each time we embrace someone warmly, we gain an extra day of life."
A quote from Paul Coelho (one of my favorite authors) that describes for me what dancing kizomba is like.
Sunday, March 3, 2019
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)