Kizomba is...

"An embrace means I don't feel threatened by you, I'm not afraid to be this close, I can relax, feel at home, feel protected and in the presence of someone who understands me. It is said that each time we embrace someone warmly, we gain an extra day of life."

A quote from Paul Coelho (one of my favorite authors) that describes for me what dancing kizomba is like.

Monday, July 8, 2019

Kizomba Seattle Tshirt - 10 year anniversary!!

KIZOMBA SEATTLE 10 year Anniversary TSHIRT
Its that time folks. Our Kizomba Seattle group is turning 10 !!!

Please email kizombaseattle@gmail.com with your name and the Tshirt Size you want to order ($25). I'll reply back with your payment options once I reach 30+ orders. Thanks in advance!!
Mens sizes: S - 4XL Black V Neck
Women's Sizes: S - XL Black V Neck
Women's XS, 2XL Black Crew Neck
If you have your own shirt/pullover/jacket that you'd like to get screened, that's also possible. You just have to pay for the screen - let me know and I can give you pricing.
Please reach out is you have questions. THANKS!
email: kizombaseattle@gmail.com

1 comment: