WHERE TO DANCE AND LEARN
April means spring has sprung. Time for cherry blossoms, warmer temperatures and longer days.
Here are more ways to celebrate and learn <3
April 5 - 1st First Fly Friday with the drop-in beginner lesson ($16 includes dance) at 9:00 by Dennis and Dance ($10) from 10:00p-1:30a with DJ Farenji
April 6 - Suenos de Salsa with Dj Casanova 10pm - 3am (Cover $15) by K-THUGS
April 7 - Kizomba Cafe at the Century Ballroom: Int/Advanced Workshop with JR and Rina 12nn - 1pm and afternoon social with DJ Farenji from 1 - 3:30pm with DJ Farenji
April 13 - DANCE DAY at the Century Ballroom 9 dances for $10 from 11:30 to 4:30 and Kizomba from 1:45 to 2:15
April 20 - 3rd Saturday Late Night Kizomba 11pm - 1:30am with DJ Farenji (Cover $7)
April 21 - 3rd Sunday Urban Kiz from 7 - 11pm at Dance Underground
WEEKLY CLASSES, PRACTICAS, BOOTCAMPS
* [on HIATUS, check facebook page for updates] Monday Night Practica from 7:30pm to 10:00pm
* Kizomba privates Frances - contact her directly for privates.
* Kizomba on Wednesdays at 7pm and 8pm in Salsa N Seattle with Mario with a weekly practica following.
* Tuesdays with JR and Emily at Suenos de Salsa 8:30pm followed by a Practica at 9:30pm
* Wednesday classes with Carmen and Dennis at Salsa con Todo at 7pm (check www.salsacontodo.com)
* Friday Dropin Kizomba at Salsa Con Todo 9pm followed by their weekly dance with DJ Wet ending at 1:30am [except for 1st Fridays]
Welcome to Kizomba Seattle! This is where you will find information about events, classes and other things Kizomba in the Seattle dance community. We also have a facebook page where you will be able to connect locally to other kizomba dancers and to other pockets of Kizomba dance enthusiasts in the US and around the world. Explore the site and don't forget to join our Kizomba Seattle group on facebook.
"An embrace means I don't feel threatened by you, I'm not afraid to be this close, I can relax, feel at home, feel protected and in the presence of someone who understands me. It is said that each time we embrace someone warmly, we gain an extra day of life."
A quote from Paul Coelho (one of my favorite authors) that describes for me what dancing kizomba is like.
Thursday, April 4, 2019
APRIL 2019 - Where to Dance and Learn
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment