In the meantime - here's what's up in Seattle for the short term:
- Monday Practica's continue: make sure to check facebook and the event page for the latest information.
- Monday night at Cellar's with DJ Nick playing Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba
- Kizomba 2 series just concluded last week and we'll be starting a Kizomba Fundamentals Series on October 23 (Wednesday nights from 7:00pm - 8:00pm)
- Kizomba Body Movement (Individual exercises and partner work) will be taught on Thursday October 17, 2013 from 7pm to 8pm at the Century Ballroom.
November brings some exciting events as well:
- First Friday Kizomba Dance at the Century Ballroom to start the month. We have over 60 people attend last month, let's see if we can keep things going through the year into the next!
- Kizomba Seattle Exchange November 15-17, 2013: the first ever (and hopefully annual or more) event of this kind. Please spread the word and join in our effort to raise funds for the event through kickstarter.
- We will have a stronger presence at the Seattle Salsa Congress this year with a Bachata Kizomba room that will be playing bachata and kizomba all night long.
In the meantime - HUGS! and happy dancing.