Kizomba is...

"An embrace means I don't feel threatened by you, I'm not afraid to be this close, I can relax, feel at home, feel protected and in the presence of someone who understands me. It is said that each time we embrace someone warmly, we gain an extra day of life."

A quote from Paul Coelho (one of my favorite authors) that describes for me what dancing kizomba is like.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Yeah!

Way to go mob folks! You guys rocked it and we did our first kizomba mob in Seattle today!

I wish I had thought of a live broadcast but this is close enough.

Thanks again for all the help:
Jay - who helped put the choreo together with me and teach it to our group.
Skye - who helped to scope out potential locations
Chanya - (we missed you!) who helped with speakers and general coraling of people
Israel - for being our DJ and speaker master
Maurycy - for being our photographer
Chris and Gin - for hosting practice the night before


To all the folks that came in support and cheered us on - you rock :)
Congrats to everyone for a lovely and fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment